Sports Performance: JDyer Strength and Conditioning
- Do you want the confidence to play at the next level?
- Do you want to make the game winning play?
- Have you been over-matched in a game or practice?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the expert training of Jay Dyer, certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) for MedStar Union Memorial Hospital Sports Medicine, can help you achieve your training goals.
Jay Dyer is a Baltimore-based strength and conditioning specialist with the proven ability to heighten your physical performance. No matter what sport(s) you play, or your level of physical condition.
- All-American, All-Metro and All-County high school athletes in lacrosse, soccer, baseball, football and hockey.
- Athletes from Johns Hopkins University, Princeton, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgetown, University of Pennsylvania, Loyola College, Ohio State and Villanova.
- 3 Major League lacrosse MVPs. Major League Lacrosse Offensive Player of the Year, Goalie of the Year and Rookie of the Year.
- More than 150 Division I and Division III lacrosse players.
- Division I and Division III All-Americans and a Division III Player of the Year.
Get your game back with Jay Dyer
- Receive a personalized strength and conditioning program that suits your individual needs.
- Improve your running form and speed.
- Learn valuable injury prevention techniques.
Jay Dyer works with high school, college and professionals athletes at the Merritt Athletic Club in Cockeysville, Maryland.
Our sport (lacrosse) has drastically changed in the past few years and bigger and better athletes are beginning to get involved. The ability to train and become a better athlete (rather then just a better lacrosse player) is extremely important at this point. Not only did Coach Jay's training help take me to the next level in college, but whenever I'm back east, I find a day or two to get in a few sessions with him. The most important thing a lacrosse player can do is to become a better athlete, and that's exactly what Coach Jay does for his athletes.
Los Angeles Riptide, MLL All-Star, 2005 Tewaaraton Award Winner
Read what other people are saying about JDyer Strength and Conditioning here...
Get faster, stronger and more powerful with Jay Dyer. Call 1-888-44-SPORT (1-888-447-7678) today!